Thursday, October 29, 2009

200 Bucks

Elton goes to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers the door.

"Hi, is Gilbert home?"

"No he went to the store."

"Well, do you mind if I wait?"

"No come in."

They sit down and Elton says, "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts

I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one".

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - it’s a

Hundred bucks, after all! She opens her robe and shows him one.

He promptly thanks her and throws a 100 bucks on the table. They sit there

a while longer and Elton says "They're so beautiful I got to see the both of

them. I'll give you another 100 bucks if I could just see both of them

Together."

Again, Nora thinks about this, then decides what the hell and opens her robe

to give Elton a nice long look. Elton thanks her and throws another 100

Bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer for Gilbert and leaves.

Awhile later Gilbert arrives home and his wife says, "You know you’re weird

friend Elton came over." Gilbert says, "Great! Did he drop off the 200

Bucks he owes me?"